The Website provides content and information about how clinical trials can be an alternative care option for your health condition and how they might be part of the treatment of a specific condition. In addition, our on-line pre-screening solution for clinical trials recruitment and enrollment provides you with personalized reports, regarding clinical trials that are running in your geographical area, and which you may be eligible to according to the criteria that can be checked on-line, and then connects you with the study staff of your choice to complete the entire screening process (the “Services“).
You do not have a legal obligation to provide any information to us and providing it is done voluntarily and subject to your consent. Providing the Services through our Website will not be available to those choosing not to provide the information requested.
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND OUR VIEWS AND PRACTICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE COLLECT, STORE AND PROCESS SUCH INFORMATION IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES. BY ENTERING THE WEBSITE AND PROVIDING INFORMATION, YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, AND TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR EUROPEAN CITIZENS. IF YOU ARE AN EUROPEAN CITIZEN PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INFORMATION TO US.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
In order to operate the Website and to provide the Services, we collect the following types of information:
BASIC INFORMATION. Such as your name, surname, date of birth, residency, etc.
CONTACT INFORMATION. Such as your email, phone number, address, etc.
DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION. Such as your gender, ethnicity, etc.
HEALTH INFORMATION. Such as your height, weight, diagnosis related to protocols, exams results, medical history, treatments, suffered diseases, health and behavioral habits, health and medical condition, physical sensations, illnesses including additional health information provided by you during discussions with our staff and coordinators, etc.
INQUIRIES. If you wish to send us a query of any kind via our online contact form, you will be required to provide us with your name and email address (“Inquiry Information”). In order to respond to certain queries, we may ask you to provide additional information (such as your telephone number).
USER & STATISTICAL INFORMATION.When you visit our Website, we may record and collect certain information in relation to your visit and use of the Website, including: IP address (and location), time and date of access, type of browser used, links clicked and the web pages you accessed.
The overall personal data outlined above will be referred to as the “Information “.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Information outlined above in accordance with this policy for the following purposes:
- Operating the Website and providing its features and functionalities;
- Contact you about inquiries you made;
- Carrying out the pre-screening process (including data assessment and processing) for clinical trials recruitment and enrollment;
- Facilitate and enrich our clinical trials recruitment database in order to recruit or offer our users participation in clinical trials. In this regard, we may use your Information in order to offer you particular clinical trials for which you may be interested and further relevant information, or to contact you in the future about new clinical trials for which you may be suitable based upon your Information, lifestyle and/or preferences.
- Send you email communications concerning our products, programs, services, developments and other information that are related to the Services. You may ‘opt-out’ of using your Information for promotional communications at any time by following the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each message or by a written notice to us while the preferred (and easiest) way to send such notice is through the Contact Us form (see below). By doing so, Trialog will only delete the Information which is required to contact you for promotional communications, while the rest of the Information you submitted to us which is necessary in order to provide you with the Services will continue to be processed and used by us.
- Improve and enhance the Services and content offered on the Website.
- Statistical purposes such as analyzing the performance of our Website and to understand how visitors use it. For these purposes we may conduct information segmentation, assemble /aggregate and process the Information.
- Developing machine learning methods.
- Comply with the requirements of applicable laws and/or requests by applicable authorities.
- We may anonymize your Information so that it can no longer be associated with you, without further notice to you.
WHEN AND HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your Information with third parties, except in the events listed below or when you provide your explicit and informed consent:
- We will share your Information with medical centers, hospitals, clinics and investigators who intend to carry out clinical trials.
- We will share your Information with our service providers (such as our hosting providers) who assist us with the internal operations of our Website and our Services. These companies are authorized to use your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and not for their own internal, commercial, and promotional purposes. We do not sell your Information to third parties.
- If you have breached this Policy, abused your rights to use the Website or the Services, or violated any applicable law, your Information may be shared with the competent authorities, law enforcement and third parties (such as legal counsels and advisors), for the purpose of handling of the violation or breach;
- If we are required to disclose your Information by a judicial, governmental or regulatory authority;
- We will share your Information with members of the Novolog Healthcare Group, who help us process the Information for the purposes set out above;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (e.g. due to a merger or acquisition), we will share your Information to enable such change.
FOR HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We retain personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for (as detailed above), including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We, at Trialog, always consider the type of information collected, the amount of information, how sensitive it might be. Accordingly, we determine the appropriate retention period.
WHERE DO WE STORE AND HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Storage and Cross-Border Data Transfers. We are based in Israel and we store and process your information in Israel. Certain information may be stored externally via cloud services. We will only transfer your personal information to a country or company which has been deemed to have an adequate level of data protection by the EU commission, or under other adequate safeguards determined under applicable law.
Security Measures. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of Information and unauthorized access or use of Information. We also request our affiliates to implement such measures in order to secure the Information we provide them. However, although efforts are made to secure your Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute protection.
You have the following rights under Israeli law with respect to your Information:
Right to Access. You have a right to access your Information that we process and receive a copy of it.
Right to Rectification. You have the right to ask us to rectify information concerning you which is inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or unclear. You may address us in this regard at Shahar@Novolog.co.il or by our online form.
From time to time, we may change this Policy and publish such change on our website.
You may contact us through our Website by completing our online form, We will do our best to resolve your issue promptly.
You may also contact us by sending mail to our address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 24-MAR-2021